BIDEFORD & DISTRICT ANGLING CLUB - TARKA SWIMS RULES
Bideford & District Angling Club do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to cars, tackle or personal belongings.
- Club Membership Cards, Environment Agency Licences and Day Tickets (as applicable) must be carried at all times, and produced on request.
- Fishing from platforms only.
- Barbless hooks only.
- No fixed rigs.
- Maximum of TWO rods per person.
- No rods or poles to be left unattended at any time.
- No nut baits.
- No carp to be kept in keep nets (unless during a club organised event.)
- All fish to be treated with care and returned to the water unharmed.
- All juniors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Fishing is from dawn to dusk. Night fishing by booking only with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice*.
- Unhooking mats must be used.
- No litter to be left whatsoever.
- All dogs to be kept on a lead and mess to be cleaned up and removed.
- No fires, all barbeques to be laid on the gravel pathways, please ensure barbeques are extinguished fully and removed after use.
- No destroying bank side vegetation or wildlife.
- All noise to be kept to a minimum at all times (radios etc.)
- Members are expected to conduct themselves in a considerate and non-disruptive manner.
- No braid or lead core.
*Please see the notice board for coarse secretary contact for booking night fishing.